Adderley Road, Clarendon Park, Leicester
- Gas Central Heating & Part Double-Glazing
- Available Beginning of October 2021, Offered Unfurnished
- Entrance Hallway, Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs WC, Utility Room and Store
- Two Double Bedrooms, One Large Single Bedroom, Family Bathroom
- Internal Viewing Recommended
Stamp Duty Calculator
Presenting this stunning three-bedroom mid-terrace property located in the popular area of Clarendon Park. The property comprises of entrance hallway, two spacious reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, utility room and downstairs store. On the first floor are two spacious double bedrooms, one larger than average single bedroom and modern fitted family bathroom with shower over bath. The property is available to rent from the beginning of October 2021 and will be offered unfurnished. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
- Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
- Permitted payments
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Knightsbridge Professional Lettings 'the Agent')
Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
- During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
Payment of £20 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys, plus the cost of any security device required such as garage fob, key fob, communal fob/security key.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
Utilities: gas, electricity, water
Communications: telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Knightsbridge Professional Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect (CMP), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme (PRS), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.