Harborough Road, Oadby, Leicester
- A Well Presented and Spacious Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor with Two Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking to Front, Lovely Rear Garden
- Internal Viewing Recommended
Stamp Duty Calculator
Presenting this well presented two-bedroom semi-detached property located within the highly popular area of Oadby. The property, which is offered for sale with No Upward Chain, presents spacious and light and airy accommodation providing an ideal family home or alternatively a buy-to-let opportunity. The accommodation includes an entrance hall, lounge and fitted kitchen, first floor with two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside benefits from off-road parking to the front and a lovely rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
The property is ideally situated for Oadby’s highly regarded schools and nearby bus links running into Leicester City Centre with its professional quarters and train station. A wide range of amenities are available along The Parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre, along with three mainstream supermarkets and further leisure/recreational facilities including Leicester Racecourse, University of Leicester Botanic Gardens and Parklands Leisure Centre and Glen Gorse Golf Club.