St James Road, Off London Road, Leicester
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double-Glazing
- Available Now, Offered Part Furnished
- Entrance Hallway, Fitted Kitchen to Front, Modern Family Bathroom
- Downstairs Double Bedroom
- First Floor: Spacious Reception Room, Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking to Front
- Close to Leicester City Centre, Online Viewing Available
Stamp Duty Calculator
Presenting this lovely two-bedroom semi-detached located just off of London Road. The property comprises of entrance hallway, fitted kitchen to the front, family bathroom with shower over bath, downstairs double bedroom. To the first floor is a spacious reception room and master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The property benefits from off-road parking, gas central heating and uPVC double-glazing. Available to rent now, offered part furnished. Online viewing is available.
- Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
- Permitted payments
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Knightsbridge Professional Lettings ?the Agent')
Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
- During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
Payment of £20 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys, plus the cost of any security device required such as garage fob, key fob, communal fob/security key.
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
Utilities: gas, electricity, water
Communications: telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Knightsbridge Professional Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect (CMP), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Redress Scheme (PRS), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.